HitmanN.net Forum Index HitmanN.net
The place of things cute'n sexy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sonic the Hedgehog 3D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Hanuro Hawk, a PC game (Public release available!)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeClark
Level 9

Coinage 69.00
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Sonic the Hedgehog 3D Reply with quote

Hi,

So you guys are probably thinking "What the heck kind of game are you talking about?" Well, I was exploring IndieDB one day and found this freeware fan-made game. It was a decent-looking Sonic-themed game, so I thought I would try it out. I finished the game 100% and thought that it would be a good game to speed run! So, I present to you Sonic the Hedgehog 3D!

First off, a little information about the game. The creator is a small Russian mod/game creator that goes by the name of EZeddy. He's know for creating horror games such as "Slender's Woods" and "Is This The Life?". He enjoys creating games using the EDuke 32 engine, which, coincedentally, is what this game was made from. The game's story is that Eggman and Metal Sonic steal the Master Emerald from Angel Island, plunging it once again onto Earth. However, Knuckles believes that it was Sonic that took it. So, he and Mighty the Armadillo go out to find and confront Sonic. Meanwhile, Sonic and Tails see Eggman flying off with the Master Emeral, so they go to chase him down. However, the Tornado begins to malfunction and crashes into a beach. This is where the game starts. All of the cutscenes are skipped, anyways, making the story irrelevant.

For more details:

animation ads
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Hanuro Hawk, a PC game (Public release available!) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: