HitmanN.net Forum Index HitmanN.net
The place of things cute'n sexy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just remember it is only a game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Anime, manga and games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeClark
Level 9

Coinage 69.00
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Just remember it is only a game Reply with quote

Hi,

I know we all get pissed off, while playing tanks. If you're a competitive person it is just in your nature to do so. Just remember after a game of tanks, we all live to play another game. I had another heart attack on Tuesday morning. After one of the nurses noticed I was using the bathroom, she scanned my bladder, and it was full. So they put in a catheter and call another doctor to come see me. He does what he has to do and says MR. Pruitt you have prostate cancer as well. I'm not buying into that though until I have a biopsy. Then before getting released the head heart doctor walks in and says Mr.Pruitt I don't have an explanation on how you're even still alive. My heart has reached the point to nothing else can safely be done. So weather I have cancer or not, I know I'm on very limited time with my bad heart.

So if you see me in game just know,I'll do my best, but I may not preform up to your expectations. Just remember I may just be having a terrible day. I may be down in the dumps, but I will never feel sorry for myself. That is not how I operate. You know how you have a great group of people surrounding you? I came into ts last night ready to step down and pass on my commanders spot. The guys simply said no. They made a lot of sense. Why stop doing something I love, because I have hit a road block. We may not be the best clan in the game, but I bet the people here at SBW, are some of the best people who play this game. I love my guys and one gal here at SBW just like they were my own blood. Have a good on the tanking field. Just remember it is just a game, and you will live to play another game.

For more details:

marketing animations
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Anime, manga and games All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: