HitmanN.net Forum Index HitmanN.net
The place of things cute'n sexy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PhotoXperimenting Setup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Feedback & Helpdesk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeClark
Level 9

Coinage 69.00
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: PhotoXperimenting Setup Reply with quote

Hello,

For a little while now I've been photographing coins on a jewelry tray with my cell phone - Samsung Note 4 - set on a microscope stand and for lighting, a diffused work drop light you get at a home center. A couple times I used a second work light that was not diffused. This setup is very quick to do but getting the lighting and focus right is hit or miss and the quality is hit or miss as well. But it was better than my original attempt using the Celestron Microscope on the stand. The biggest issue with that is it has built-in LED lighting that cannot be controlled and henceforth most photos are blown out and/or totally incorrect as far as color.

For more details:

Business Whiteboard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Feedback & Helpdesk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: