HitmanN.net Forum Index HitmanN.net
The place of things cute'n sexy!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dead Rising 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Anime, manga and games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaxton Dragoon
Level 18

Coinage 157.50
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Dead Rising 2 Reply with quote

In hopes of bringing some life back into the forums (kind of odd since this is a zombie game) Lets try and start a discussion for Dead Rising 2.

Picked up the demo on the 360, played it and liked it so I bought the full game and have since beat it with the good ending once, helped a friend beat it prior to that and have gotten a bad ending while trying to collect achievements.

Overall I like the game partly due to Chuck's one-liners and some of the odd combo weapons.

After all seeing him walk out of a maintenance room carrying a propane tank covered in nails and saying 'Just like Mom used to make.' Is a bit on the twisted side.
Level 18

Coinage 157.50
Legend Upkeep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another funny thing is how survivors react to things. Partway through the game you met an artist who will follow you only if you buy his panting for $3000. Since its an easy amount to make in game buying the picture is no big deal and he follows you. Technically you are now supposed to take the painting and artist back to the safe house and present the picture as a gift to your daughter. However, the painting is, like all others, a "weapon" if you slam it over a zombie's head you hear the artist whimper. I actually saw him staring at the ruined painting stuck on a zombie before he followed me.
Level 1

Coinage 0.50
Legend Upkeep

Has voted in this topic:No

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is very good. Easy to understand more not complicated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HitmanN.net Forum Index -> Anime, manga and games All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: